打印

Ragged beggar( A novel by me)

[这个贴子最后由大个子在 2007/01/03 04:07pm 第 2 次编辑]

第一次用英文写的小说。请大家批评指正。
i do not wheter i owed the ragged beggar or he owed me.
prelude: contemplate the likelihood of invasion of screenland, i, ineed, is dependent on others for help. the "others" means---a individual or a cabal.
i was on vacation so rent a hotel near the station,not a well-appointed hotel,  but appalling hotel. the luxury belonged to the rich, but i was poor.at my leisure, i walked to a booth and bought a magazine. suddenly a column appealed to me. it read:" a vast number of actors wanted; part-time or full-time. meterology road." "why not take a chance for this eye-opener?" i thought. i seemingly saw many fans screamed and spotlights surrouned me.
out of blue, a ragged beggar approached me, uttered," buddy, could you give me some money please?"
   people accumulated wealth by diversity of methods. he is healty and strond. he could land a job if he made a effort, but he chose begging as his career so he could retire forever from the arduous task of earning a living.in return of good luck, i gave him some cash. kindness was rooted in my religious belief. i felt consolatory.
   then i paid a direct visit to their boardroom.
   there i met three gentlemen. description of their aspects went like this:
   the first man was of medium height, spots scattered across his face.
   the second was heavy-set, his limbs robust.
   the third had brown skin, his head was cube-shaped.
   i received a long-time test, in brief, they tested my intelligence, guts, physique. then they didn';t offer me properties but supposed that i twist down a bulb in a room while they were watching over my action. i passed it. and they passed a screenplay to me and let me cite the characters'; dialogue in it in order to test my literacy. the character first was a landlord, then later, a eunuch.
  when all completed,they charge me 150 yuan. they elaborated that it was the necessary fee for setting up dossier and consulation. i submitted my snapshot and banknotes and resume to the first guy for i thought, somehow he might be a big shot in film industry, perhaps a commissioner. he checked my ID and registered my name in a card, wrapped it in a transparent plastic shell. this little rectangle object was the certificate of my admisssion to their extensive alliance. i didn';t except i got the profitable job so easily.
  "from now on, they will provide me plenty of chances to get the cast. i no longer dress in casual skirts, send e-mails to other grim employers and even follow by a thank-you note to beg their sympathy, wait for their replies anxiously till my mouthache ragged." i thought. i was overjoyed.
   many other men came here, received the same test. they were supposed to bring ambitious men to stardom.
   out of boardroom, i decided to share my joy with others on internet. to my dissappointmet, many internet users told me that was a  conspiracy:play on the adolescence';s aspiration to cheat their money. a anonymous men let me a article of victims and the testimony of  them shocked me. a apparent evidence: no director charge you if he is going to get you the cast.
   i never called them again and rejected the invitaion of journey to beijing. i stomp along the street with a leaden heart.
   dramatically, i met the ragged beggar again.
   he approached me, uttered,in the same tone," buddy, could you give me some money please?"
   this time, i passed over his appealing eyes in silence.
用一句话是很总结一个人的.

哇,晕
俺对英语一点兴趣也没有;
祝你元旦快乐

Sorry,i don';t know your meaning!
    因为我的英语是so poor

所有会员发表之言论只属其个人意见,并不代表本网站的立场。
清除 Cookies[帮助] - 联系我们 - 璐盟·李小璐官方网站·全球璐迷联盟 - 无图版 - WAP手机版 - TOP - 界面风格